The Philippine Journal of Psychology (PJP) is an international refereed journal published biannually by the Psychological Association of the Philippines. It is the flagship journal of psychology in the Philippines, and its principal aim is to promote psychological studies in the Philippines and psychological studies of the Filipino people. The PJP publishes articles representing scholarly works of Philippine psychologists, articles on psychological studies conducted with Filipino participants and/or conducted in Philippine society, cross-cultural studies including a Philippine sample, and articles of general interest to psychologists studying and working with Filipino people.
- The Prediction of Adult Attachment Orientation from Perceived Maternal and Paternal Parenting Characteristics by Apryl Mae C. Parcon
- Integrating Psychology in a Prisoner’s Reformation Program by J. Enrique G. Saplala
- Influence of Self-efficacy and Help-seeking on Task Value and Academic Achievement by Felicidad T. Villavicencio
- Dimensions of Loob: Can Politicians be Used as Exemplars? by Marshaley J. Baquino and Gilda Dans-Lopez
- Republic Act No. 10029
- Proposed PAP Scientific and Professional Ethics Committee (PAP-SPEC) Rules and Procedures for Investigations of Unethical Conduct
- Statement of the Psychological Association of the Philippines on Non-Discrimination Based on Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Expression