The Philippine Journal of Psychology (PJP) is an international refereed journal published biannually by the Psychological Association of the Philippines. It is the flagship journal of psychology in the Philippines, and its principal aim is to promote psychological studies in the Philippines and psychological studies of the Filipino people. The PJP publishes articles representing scholarly works of Philippine psychologists, articles on psychological studies conducted with Filipino participants and/or conducted in Philippine society, cross-cultural studies including a Philippine sample, and articles of general interest to psychologists studying and working with Filipino people.
- “Girl, Bi, Bakla Tombiy”: The Intersectionality of Sexuality, Gender, and Class in Urban Poor Contexts by Arjohn M. Ceperiano et al.
- Trans on Trains: Lived Experiences of Filipina Transgender Women on the MRT by Miguel Alejandro A. Silan, Mary Anne F. Rivera and Loraine T. Chulipa
- Gay and Behind Bars: Life Stories of Filipino Gay Prisoners in the Leyte Regional Prison by Leonel J. Relis, Zoreen E. Agustin and Monique I. Mercines
- Roadmaps and Crossroads of Life Transitions: Exploring Career Decision-Making of Filipino Gay High School Students by Gian Carlo M. Ledesma, Rosemarie M. Aquino and Marc Eric S. Reyes
- Journeying to a Safe Space: Sexual and Religious Identity Integration of Filipino LGBT-affirmative Church Members by Zyra M. Evangelista, Darren E. Dumaop, and Grant Nelson
- Life Satisfaction Among Older Filipino Sexual Minorities ad Their Experiences of Support by Celinne Charmaigne Angeles Guevara
- A Bond Between Man and Woman: Religiosity, Moral Foundations, and Same-Sex Marriage Attitudes in the Philippines by Danielle P. Ochoa et al.
- The “I ♥ Lesbian and Gay Rights” Pin: An Experiential Learning Exercise to Understand Anti-LGBT Stigma by Moniq M. Muyargas, Eric Julian Manalastas, and Pierce S. Docena
- An Exploration of Ethical and Methodological Challenges in Trans-Affirmative Psychotherapy with Filipino Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming (TGNC) Clients by Divine Love A. Salvador
- Life Love Lust: Straightforward Answers to Provocative Questions (25th Anniversary Edition) by Margarita Go Singco-Holmes reviewed by Pierce S. Docena
- And Then She Laughed: Counseling Women by Sylvia Estrada Claudio reviewed by Margaret Helen Udarbe-Alvarez