The Philippine Social Science Council (PSSC) is looking for an individual who can perform the following functions:
- Collaborate with project team in the development of the training materials
- Administer and process the pre-test and post-test results
- Take the lead in the administration, processing and analysis of the training evaluation
- Liaise with the trainors, documentors and emcees for the conduct of the training
- Serve as custodian of all training and participants’ data
- Provide regular update on the progress of training activities
- Comply with the cash advance and liquidation requirements and procedures of PSSC and the UP System
- Assist in the preparation of Financial report
- Liaise with the UP staff in financial and administrative concerns
- Help prepare progress reports and the terminal project report
- Assist in the activities of the Philippine Economic Society (PES) and Philippine Migration Research Network (PMRN)
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of PDMS or the Project Leader.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Able to work well in a multi-task environment, independently and with a team
2. Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any social science discipline
- Demonstrable experience as a project officer
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please address applications to:
Wilson Comia Villones
Head, Program Development and Management Section
Philippine Social Science Council
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to shortlisted applicants.