The Philippine Social Science Council (PSSC) is looking for an individual who can perform the following functions:
- Collaborate with project team in the development of the training materials
- Administer and process the pre-test and post-test results
- Take the lead in the administration, processing and analysis of the training evaluation
- Liaise with the trainors, documentors and emcees for the conduct of the training
- Serve as custodian of all training and participants’ data
- Provide regular update on the progress of training activities
- Comply with the cash advance and liquidation requirements and procedures of PSSC and the UP System
- Assist in the preparation of Financial report
- Liaise with the UP staff in financial and administrative concerns
- Help prepare progress reports and the terminal project report
- Assist in the activities of the Philippine Economic Society (PES) and Philippine Migration Research Network (PMRN)
- Perform other tasks assigned by the Head of PDMS or the Project Leader.
- Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Ability to conduct thorough needs assessments to gauge training needs.
- Strong desktop and in-person research, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office programs
- Able to work well in a multi-task environment, independently and with a team
2. Training and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in any social science discipline
- Demonstrable experience as a training officer
Interested applicants may send their cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please address applications to:
Wilson Comia Villones
Head, Program Development and Management Section
Philippine Social Science Council
Deadline for applications is on February 9, 2022.
Due to the high number of applications, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.